DC Spindle Motor with ER 11 chuck
This DC spindle motor equipped with precision ER11 chuck can only accept 1/8 bit shank. The speed can be adjusted from 5000 rpm (at 24v) to 8000 rpm ( at 36v). The optimum operation input voltage is between 28 - 32V. The brushes can be replaced, and one set of extra brushes is included in the package.
It also comes with the holding frames that you can easily put onto your CNC machine, hardware packet is also included. The best part of this motor is that it is super quiet during operation.
This is our regular grade spindle with max runout about 0.0025. It is more suitable with general carving purposes.
All following items will be included in the package:
- DC spindle motor with ER11 chuck
- 1 free V shape bit
- 1 free set of Replacement brush
- Motor holding frames (2 pairs/4 pieces)
- Hardware packet (screws, washers and etc)
- Power Supply (36VDC) for the motor is NOT included
- Input Voltage: 24 - 36 V DC
- Speed: 5000 - 8000 rpm
- Motor draws 300 mA no load